Morease 200 mg Capsule (Mebeverine 200)
Buy Morease 200 mg (Mebeverine) is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Get all details regarding generic Mebeverine like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Uses of Morease 200 mg Capsule
Mebeverine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (disorder of the intestines that leads to cramps in the abdomen, gas, bloating and changes in bowel habits). Morease 135 mg is also used to treat other conditions that involve spasm and pain related to small and large bowel.
How does Morease 200 mg work?
Mebeverine belongs to a group of medicines called antispasmodics. Mebeverine dosage acts as a direct relaxant of the smooth muscles of the gut and relieves painful contractions called as spasms.
What are the side effects of Morease 200 mg (mebeverine dosage)?
• Hypersensitivity reaction
• Allergic reaction
• Angioedema (swelling of deeper layers of skin)
• Facial swelling
What precautions need to take before using Morease 200 mg?
• Take mebeverine tablets 20 minutes before a meal to relive or reduce post meal symptoms.Consult your doctor before you start Mebeverine.
• If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
• If you have had any diseases of the bowel, apart from irritable bowel syndrome.
• If you have liver or kidney problems.
• Stop taking mebeverine dosage and consult a doctor if experience severe allergic reactions (difficulty in breathing, swelling of face, neck, tongue or throat).
Q: Can mebeverine be used for period pain?
A: Morease 200 mg Capsule mainly acts on the smooth muscles of the intestine. Hence, Morease is used to relieve cramps or spasms of the stomach and intestines (gut). Mebeverine dosage is particularly useful in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and similar conditions. It is not known whether it can be used for period pain.
Q: Can I take Morease 200 mg Capsule with Omeprazole/Lansoprazole?
A: There are no known serious drug interactions between Morease 200 mg Capsule and omeprazole/lansoprazole. Consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on Morease 200 mg.
Q: Can I take mebeverine dosage with paracetamol/ Co codamol?
A: There are no known serious drug interactions between mebeverine and paracetamol and co codamol preparation which contains codeine with paracetamol. Consult your doctor about all medications currently taken before starting and while on mebeverine.
Q: Is mebeverine anticholinergic?
A: Yes, Morease is a synthetic anticholinergic agent.