Bromfenac ophthalmic solution (Megabrom Eye Drop)
What is Bromfenac ophthalmic solution used for ?
Bromfenac (Megabrom Eye Drop) is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling (inflammation).
How it works ?
Megabrom Eye Drop belongs to a group of medicines called non-st**dal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It works by blocking the release of certain natural substances in the brain that cause pain and swelling.
Bromfenac side effects
• Blurred vision
• Increased sensitivity to light
• Change in color vision
• Decreased vision
• Eye pain
• Sore eye
• Teary eyes
• Do not use Bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using Megabrom Eye Drop without consulting your doctor.
• You may experience blurred vision for a short time after using Bromfenac ophthalmic. If so, do not drive or use machines until your vision is clear.
• Tell your doctor before using Megabrom Eye Drop if you are using topical st**ds (e.g. cortisone), or other anticoagulants or if you had have bleeding problems (e.g. hemophilia), eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems), diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and have undergone repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
• Do not wear contact lenses after cataract surgery and while using Megabrom Eye Drop.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Q: Is Bromfenac safe during pregnancy?
A: Megabrom Eye Drop should only be used if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the baby. However, it should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy. Please follow your doctor?s advice regarding its use.
Q: Is it safe to use Bromfenac during breastfeeding?
A: It is not known if Megabrom Eye Drop is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breastfeeding while you use Bromfenac Generic, discuss with your doctor about any possible risks to your baby.
Q: What isMegabrom Eye Drop ophthalmic solution?
A: Bromfenac eye drops or bromfenac sodium belongs to a group of medicines called non-st**dal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling.
Q: Is Megabrom Eye Drop generic for Bromfenac?
A: Megabrom Eye Drop is one of the brands that contain generic drug Megabrom Eye Drop.