Permite Cream 5% (30gm) (Permethrin)
Permethrin is a medication used for the treatment of Scabies, a contagious skin condition (intense allergic itching) caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes Scabiei. This medication belongs to a family of drugs known as Pyrethins. Permethrin functions by paralyzing and destroying the mites and their eggs. it is safe for use in adults as well as children older than 2 months, for the treatment of scabies.
How it works
Permethrin inhibits and interferes with the growth of Cytoplasmic membrane of fungal cell. It is believed to cause the deficiency of Ergosterol that is required for the development of fungal cell membrane.
Before you take this drug
Do not take this drug if you
Are allergic to this drug or any of the other ingredients present in this medicine
Tell your doctor if you
• Are pregnant and if you are not then use all the methods to prevent pregnancy.
• Are breastfeeding as the drug may pass into the breast milk and harm the newborn
• Have serious liver problem
• Have blood pressure or kidney problems
• Have serious heart complaints
How much to use the drug?
The dosage may depend on a range of factors like drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Your dosage will be determined by your doctor after examining you properly.
How to use the drug?
• Use Permethrin antifungal medication strictly according to your doctor?s direction or according to the instructions on the medication label.
• Apply the cream on 1 to 2 times in the whole body from head to toe and then it should be left 8-14 hours before washing it off with water. Pay special attention while applying between the creases of the skin, fingers and toes.
• Before and after applying Permethrin cream, wash your hands properly, unless you are using it to treat a fingernail infection. Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a small amount of cream to the affected area as directed. Avoid covering the medicated area with dressing or bandages that don?t allow proper air circulation. Always store Permethrin in a cool and dryplace.
For how long to take it?
Take the drug as long as your doctor recommends you to take it. generally one treatment is curative enough, yet one should do as recommended by the doctor.
If you feel any frightening symptoms, then immediately call the doctor and inform him about the possible side effects of over dosage. If the situation worsens then visit the nearest healthcare center or call the emergency helpline number.
You miss a dose of Permethrin, take it as soon as you remember it. Don?t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is almost up. Taking multiple doses near to each other can lead to excess medication in your body which can be harmful.
Side effects of the drug
A serious side effect due to Permethrin is rare, but gets medical attention right away in case you get serious side effect to this medicine. The side effects mentioned above are not the only ones that you may experience or witness due to Permethrin. If you get any serious side effects due to this medication, contact your doctor right away.
Common drug interactions
It is not likely that other drugs will interact with Permethrin. However, let your doctor know about all medications or related products you may be using already. Never start a new medication on
Things to remember
For complete treatment of Scabies, and to stop the infection from relapsing, you must take necessary measures for your surroundings (clothing, bedding, pillows, furniture, hats, hair brushes,
accessories must be kept clean). The infected person should not use any common things as Scabies is highly contagious.
Never start a new medication without consulting your doctor first
Remember to follow your doctor?s advice properly for best results.
From Where I can Buy Permite Cream?
Online Generic Med is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Permite Cream online and assure maximum benefits.