Syndopa CR 250 Tablet (Carbidopa 50mg + Levodopa 200mg)
Buy Syndopa CR 250 Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat Parkinsons disease. Get all details regarding Syndopa like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
About Syndopa CR 250 (Carbidopa levodopa)
Syndopa is a combination medicine used to treat the Parkinsons disease and Parkinsons-like symptoms which are associated with some other diseases. These symptoms are usually created by a lack of dopamine, a natural substance present in the brain.
Syndopa CR 250 includes Carbidopa and Levodopa as active ingredients.
Why is Syndopa CR 250 tablet prescribed?
Carbidopa levodopa is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson?s disease and Parkinson?s-like symptoms that may occur after encephalitis or injury to the nervous system caused by carbon monoxide poisoning or manganese poisoning. Parkinson?s symptoms, including shakiness, stiffness, slowness of movement, are caused by a lack of dopamine, a natural substance usually found in the brain.
How does Syndopa SR 250 tablet work?
Syndopa CR 250 is a combination of two drugs: Levodopa and Carbidopa which treats Parkinsonism.
• Levodopa is in a group of medicines called central nervous system agents. It works by being converted to dopamine in the brain.
• Carbidopa is in a group of medicines called Decarboxylase inhibitors. It works by preventing levodopa from being broken down before it reaches the brain. This allows for a lower dose of levodopa, which causes less nausea and vomiting.
How are Syndopa CR 250 taken?
• Take Carbidopa levodopa in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
• Don?t chew, crush, or split the extended-release tablets. Swallow them whole.
• Syndopa CR 250 may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
• Avoid Syndopa CR 250 with high protein meals such as cottage cheese, eggs and milk.
What are the side effects of Syndopa CR 250 tablet?
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Abnormality of voluntary movements
• Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing)
What precautions need to take before using Syndopa CR 250?
Carbidopa levodopa may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Syndopa CR 250 can have harmful effects for pregnant women. If you experience anything like this, then discontinue Syndopa and take your doctor?s advice.
Syndopa CR 250 Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Partial to complete suppression of lactation was seen in mothers on the treatment with Syndopa CR 250 Tablet, but when the treatment was stopped, lactation returned to normal levels.
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
As Syndopa CR 250 Tablet may cause dizziness, drowsiness, double vision, which may affect your ability to react which may affect your ability to drive.
Syndopa is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Syndopa CR 250 may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Syndopa CR 250 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Syndopa may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Syndopa Tablet has the following active ingredient:
Levodopa (200mg) + Carbidopa (50mg)
• Usual Initial Dosage: The maximum daily dosage must be determined by careful titration in each patient. If Levodopa 100 mg and Carbidopa 10 mg is used, dosage may be initiated with one tablet three or four times a day. Dosage may be increased by one tablet every day or every other day until a total of eight tablets is reached.
• Maintenance dose: Treatment should be individualized & adjusted according to the desired therapeutic reply. When more levodopa is needed, Levodopa 250 mg and Carbidopa 25 mg should be substituted for Levodopa 100 mg and Carbidopa 10 mg. If needed, the dosage of Levodopa 250 mg and Carbidopa 25 mg may be increased by one-half or one tablet every day or every other day to a maximum of eight tablets a day. Experience with total regular dosages of carbidopa greater than 200 mg is limited.
Q: What are the 5 stages of Parkinson disease?
A: The rating scale will assess motor signs such as movement and shakings, as well as non-motor signs such as loss of smell. There are five various stages of Parkinson?s disease, starting with mildest and heading up the most severe.
Q: Is Parkinson’s painful?
A: Pain is a common, but perhaps unexpected, non-motor sign of Parkinson?s disease. Up to 75 percent of people can experience some form of discomfort during the course of their disease. Unfortunately, this symptom is often under-recognized and therefore undertreated.
Why buy Syndopa CR 250 from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Syndopa CR 250, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.