Filitra 20 mg
Filitra 20 mg contains active ingredient as a Vardenafil, which is use to treating Erectile Dysfunction in men. Vardenafil is a super powerful formula to overcome the troubles of Impotency in males. This filitra 20 mg medicine effectively used in men for long lasting impact up to 24 to 36 hours. You can use only one pill in a day. The drug does it by improving erotic senses and enabling sexually aroused person to get erection harder enough to achieve erotic pleasure.
Active Ingredients of Filitra 20 mg Tablet:
Filitra 20 mg is use to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in adult men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. It may be note that this medicine does not protect against sexually transmit diseases and is only use to treating erectile dysfunction.
How to Filitra 20 mg Tablet works?
filitra 20 tablet works by inhibiting the action of the enzyme called as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) that breaks down cGMP and restricts blood flow into penis there causing loss of erection. Generic drug of Vardenafil medication inhibits PDE5 to function and saves the cGMP from breakdown and stimulate the natural process of erection. The medicine should be fairly consumed to experience long lasting results.
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Persistent cough
- Stomach Upset
Precautions and Warning
- Consumption of alcohol or grape fruit juice while having Filitra can affect the medicine performance on treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Patients who have allergy with Vardenafil or any ingredients of this medicine must avoid taking it. Those who take chest pain or poppers having nitrates should also abstain from this drug.
- Don’t take it more than pills once a day.
- Patients should not use Vardenafil if sex is inadvisable due to cardiovascular status.
- Avoid taking this drug if you are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.
How it works
This medicine is not indicated in women.
You may feel sleepy, dizzy, faint, have difficulty concentrating and blurred vision while taking this medicine. This may affect your driving ability.
Use of tablet is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Tablet is not recommended in patients with moderate to severe liver disease.
There are no reviews yet.